Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And Another Semester Begins

Well, we're home again (I mean Boise home). Today was our first day of classes for our new semester. I only had two today, but Drew had four. It's been an interesting adventure trying to figure out how to get to campus with only one car. Almost none of our classes are at the same time, so we both will be spending a lot of time on campus. Although I didn't like this idea at first, I realized that it will allow me a lot of time to finish my homework, which means I will be able to just relax when we finally do get home.

Christmas break was wonderful. We got to see both our families, which was nice. We were very lucky, our break was a WHOLE month. Poor Hilary only got about two weeks, which is sad because we would have loved to see her more. We also missed Heather, Jon, and Asher, though we were lucky enough to see them for a couple of hours one night. It was weird not having them there, but I completely understand the splitting time between the families. It is a hard thing to juggle two families, but we love them both so much.

The start of this semester marks something else exciting. In February Drew and I will celebrate our six month anniversary. It's amazing how fast time has flown by, but I've loved every minute of it. Also new this semester is the fact that I will finally be starting my education classes. I'm so excited because it means that I am starting to get closer to the goal. It also means that I will be taking classes in the subject I am completely interested in. Drew has also started a lot of his upper level classes. If everything works out according to plan he will have his degree by the end of the next school year! We are both so excited and can't wait for what's ahead this semester.

1 comment:

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Woah! I can't beleive you guys are already at 6 months! Time really does go by so fast. We missed you at Christmas too, but hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. Good luck on this semester, I'm sure you will do wonderful!